Have you heard of Kindermusik?

I am a Kindermusik Educator in Minneapolis (Brooklyn Center and Blaine). If you are interested in trying a free Kindermusik class please contact me or visit www.kindermusik.com.

My question is: If you have tried Kindermusik in the past - what did you think of it? What would you suggest the Educator do differently? I would like to apply your thougths to my classes.

Thanks,
Kara

Karamae

Asked by Karamae at 4:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• A music therapist I worked with at a MN school district used kindermusik with the special needs students - I loved it!! :)
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 4:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I don't know anything about that particular program but there has been tons of research done on the value of music in early childhood education, elemtary education and special ed., heck even in utero it has an effect. So I wish you well in trying to bring it to children.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 6:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2009