Pain on left side under ribs?

For the last 2 days Ive had this weird pain in my left side like someone is poking me right under my ribcage...It may be kinda under my ribcage since i cant seem to really "touch" the area (if that makes since)
Anyone know what this could be?
*im not pregnant :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Health

• That's where the colon runs. You likely have gas. Been there done that many times, even took my dd to the ER for that pain and they did an x-ray just to find out it was a big gas bubble that wasn't passing.
    Anonymous

• Go to your doctor - women get pains in different areas than men for heartattacks and any pain like that you should have checked out as soon as you can.
    LisaLulu

Answer by LisaLulu at 4:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• When there is pain "do not dismiss it" and do not let your Physician dismiss it and send you home with the "Take 2 pills". If he does not give you an answer he needs to order a CT scan of that side and see what it is. Please post so the concerned Moms can find out what your outcome was. Blessings and I hope you feel better.
    delmarnative

Answer by delmarnative at 6:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Well the pain lasted about 3 days & went away.. never went to dr. i think it was either a muscle issue or digestive issue, kinda like what above person mentioned..
    thanks ladies!
    Anonymous