I need a good wheat and corn free meal for entertaining

We are having 2 couples over tomorrow night and the list of what can't be in the food is exhausting me. lol 3 of them hate (with a passion!) onions and the other one is allergic to wheat and corn and can't have much tomatoes. I need a good recipe that will impress!!

humanjunglegym

Asked by humanjunglegym at 5:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Wow. Steak, chops, roast chicken. baked potatoes. fresh vegetables. Something very simple and basic. For dessert.... fruit and cheese, sherbet.

Answer by Bmat at 5:10 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Roast beef with potatoes & carrots, ham with sweet potatoes & green beans with bacon bits, roast chicken with autumn vegetables, salad with a choice of dressings. I like the fruit & cheese idea for dessert, or baked apples, or poached pears in sauce.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 5:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Mix equal parts oat flour and rice flour (or equal parts oat flour, rice flour and bean flour).

Answer by rkoloms at 8:57 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I would go with a stir-fry over brown rice or Indian foods. Send me a message offlist if you would like some recipes.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:58 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• roast chicken, baked potatoes, salad, roasted asparagus (roast it while the chicken is resting before cutting). for dessert-fruit & cheesees or idk
    bocamom62

Answer by bocamom62 at 11:39 AM on Nov. 13, 2009