i want to get out!!

for the past 2weeks its been really bad at my house i mean i havent had a day with out crying everyon that knows my famiy knows that my dh is really really mean and eartless well he got 10times worst he hates me and my kids and tells us all the time i asked my mom who lives like 5 mins away to please help me get out of this but she wont i told dh i want to leave he told me call your fucking dad and ill take you and your stupid kids i called my dad he told me to come home when i told dh that my dad said yes he turned and said no stay i love you ..he was had to take me yesterday so he was really nice so i would stay the minute i got up today he has been mean to us and wonnt take me home i dont know how to drive and i dont have any moneey...why is he doing this to me what can i do ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• You don't know how to drive? You don't have any money? You pretty much trapped yourself. Sounds like you are doing it to yourself.

Call someone to get you out of there. Sounds like he is abusive. Leave when he is gone. Take what you want. Go to the bank and get all the money you can.

It would probably be best to stay at an abused women's shelter. File for divorce, custody, and support. Learn how to drive and how to get a job. They will help you with all this.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Hon, I am sorry you are going through this but if he wont take you, PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL YOUR DAD.... I don't know why you DH is doing this and I don't know if he will change but staying in that situation is not right and the longer you stay that is what you are telling him. Go to your dad's, give hubby the choice to get help before you come back. You can't make him change, he has to want to and most men do when they lose what they love. Good luck to you, be safe and take care of yourself and children first..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• can your dad help you? you need to get the hell out of there. don't ask him for any favors. if you need help, contact a women's shelter - see what they can help with.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• GET OUT THEN!!!!

You WILL find a way! No he doesn't love you if he acts like an asshole up until the moment you're leaving, that's called manipulating you and he's good at it and you're (hate to say it) dumb enough to allow it.

You will be happier in the long run, no one deserves what he's doing to you.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 5:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• i dont know how to drive because im scared i was in a very bad car accident and i freak out alot..i dont have money cause he took my debit card i text my dad he said his going to try to drive here tomorrow or this weekend while dh is working and to not say anything to him...once i move to cali i will get a job i hate not working
    Anonymous

• i know he doesnt love me anymore and i am trying to leave....i also know that i am dumb but im trying to change everything for my kids and for myself
    Anonymous

• Call the local domestic violence shelter. They will send someone to get you out.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• You are absolutely not dumb, your husband is. youre just in a really bad situation and need some help and a shoulder to cry on. (((((hugs))))))
    Anonymous