what do your kids take for "show and tell"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• they've taken pieces of ribbon, rocks, stuffies, a pretty scarf.....anything that takes their fancy really.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• hmm...asia hasnt started show n tell yet. next year.
    IluvAsialots4

Answer by IluvAsialots4 at 5:51 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• When my oldest was in preschool, they always took in something that began with the letter of the week. For "U" he took in a book with about Uranus. LOL
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Oh wow... My son always took little silly seemingly insignificant things. I mean like his new McDonald's toy or a rock he found in the parking lot at Wal-Mart...It's fun to let them pick.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• The preschool my son went to assigned items to bring depending on what they were studying that week.

I am a preschool teacher and my kids have to bring something that begins with the letter we are working on that week. Next week, they have to bring their favorite book as it is Children's Book Week. If they don't follow the assigned letter, they don't do show n tell. Might sound mean but if I don't have some kind of guidelines, I end up with kids crying because their favorite and expensive toys get broken.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• My son loves to take a book to share with the class. He loves Eric Carle so it's usually one of his.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 8:26 AM on Nov. 13, 2009