Do you live in an area where there's alot of fund raisers to help out families in need?I have several questions to ask and need to know your thoughts

I live in a small town where there's at least 2 or 3 fundraisers a week trying to raise money for a family in need. Sometimes it's raising money for a family that lost their house due to a fire or a person with cancer. And these types of fundraisers are nice and I support these types.

Now there are families who go through something like a sick kid who will live but spent a week in the hospital and they need help paying the bills and you just know the family is going to do more then just pay the bill.
So there is a scam or 2 out there.

where is the line when it comes to fund raising and do you or would you go to every one of them, none of them, or just the most needy?
Do you think the greediness is taking the importance out of a spaghetti feed that raises money?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well if you think that is the case then don't go and tell all your friends and famiy not to go!! If you don't think they are in need, then say so.
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 1:18 PM on Nov. 16, 2009