My DS's upcoming birthday.

So my little brother (aka DS1) turns 5 in 10 days. When i was a kid and my mom couldn't have a birthday party on or near my birthday or if she just couldn't give me a party at all for whatever reason she would always take me out to dinner to Denny's. We never had a lot of money so Denny's was always the place to go.
Well, i plan on doing to same thing for both my boys this year because their party will not be so near their birthday. ...but because this is my little brothers first b-day without Mom i'm wondering what i should do. Should i take him to Denny's the way i know my mom would? (we always went to the same one. lots of memories). Or should we start our own thing at a different restaurant?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 5:54 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ask him what he would like to do...........
    CrazedMomof2

Answer by CrazedMomof2 at 6:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I think it would be neat to continue the tradition your mom started but maybe afterward you can take him some place fun to lift your spirits back up like around here we have bonkers it is like an huge indoor play place. Or like PP said ask him if there is something fun he would like to do afterward but I would definitely continue the tradition.
    melmel83

Answer by melmel83 at 8:14 PM on Nov. 12, 2009