Im desperate, All this is being a lot for me!!

I feel desperate. I feel that I don't have control of my life no more. Everything start a month later that my bf and I found out that I was pregnant; First they switch him to night crew ( 4-2am) meaning that we only spend couple of hours together, later was color guard seasons ( i say that cause is almost every week 2 or 3 ceremonies) and now He is telling me that they may send him to sergeant course for couple of weeks to 29 palms( 5 hours from where we live). I feel desperate, overwelming, sad etc... I feel that when i need him the most everything seen to be harder everytime more. Im going to be 5 months in a couple of weeks and I dont know what I going to do if this happen. I dont have any family in here, I feel really sad, I dont know what to do. Please help me, I need some support, any solution, anything that can help me to feel better.
Thank you. God bless you....

Nicolebeta

Asked by Nicolebeta at 5:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Find or create a pregnancy support group. Join La Leche League. Join a playgroup, or start one. This is not a forever situation. And your pregnancy hormones are getting the best of you. Relax a little, and branch out, start making friends and connections so that you're not all alone if he get's sent to Palms.

You'll be okay. You just need to reach out around you and create your own support system.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Many women go through pregnancies alone. I went through three of them with my dh gone. I went to school, fixed up the house, shopped for the baby, wrote in my journal about my pregnancy experience so I could give it to each child when they grew up. You will be fine. Go to the MOMS tab above and click on that. Then do a search for CM moms in your area. Make some friends. It's all good.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2009