what do you like at Bath and Body Works?

I like the Moonlight Path and sweet pea but the new ones I like are Twilight Woods and PS I Love You-I like the Christmas stuff too but cant decide of those what I like the most.I will always love warm vanilla sugar!!! Just wish it wasn't all so expensive!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Holidays

• I love that store!! I bought some body spray last year around christmas, it was peppermint scented, O hope they make a candle or somerhing for the home this year!
    Jen5454

Answer by Jen5454 at 11:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• They have great sales around the holidays - maybe after? I love all the body creams, yumm!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:14 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• They had a product that I loved, it was a powder-brush in a wind thing that you could keep a lid on it, and just brush a little scented powder with a hint of glitter out when you wanted it. I loved that thing. I can't remember the scents it had, I owned two and was very disappointed when it discontinued.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Ask for a gift card! I worked there one christmas a few years back for some extra cash. And after christmas in Jan. is when they have the semi aunnal sale when they are all like $4!!!
    momtopreemie521

Answer by momtopreemie521 at 1:44 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I like the scented oil that you burn with a tea light(I think) and mini lotions and flavored chapsticks.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:35 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I love the cinnamon and clove jar candle!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Not much, maybe a few things, why? are you going to buy me something? lol
    Anonymous