How can I get pregnant faster?

rdag

Asked by rdag at 6:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• have sex multiple times per day!
    Anonymous

• It is actually proven that having sex multiple times a day, or every day until you succeed is worse because it makes the vaginal walls sore and there is less lubrication to protect the sperm. It is best to chart your cycles, and if you can narrow down the 4-5 day time frame when you are close to/going to ovulate, you can have sex every day then, but to only do every other day or every two the rest of the month. Dont urinate right after having sex when TTC as the acidity kills of the sperm.
    MamaBuggy

Answer by MamaBuggy at 6:30 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Mamabuggy, how does urination after sex kill the sperm, urine is not inside the vagina where the sperm is?
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• urine doesn't kill sperm. and actually, the latest research says to have sex every other day. People often misjudge when they ovulate (even with opks) so waiting for a few special days may make you miss your window.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 7:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I know this must sound silly. But it's true. Just enjoy each other and don.t think about it. And you'll be pregnant before you know it.you'll see.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 1:10 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I agree! wait and it will happen when your body is ready..
    here is my little secert..
    the first day of your period count 14 days after starting day 1 on your period and so on have sex on day 11, 14, 17. works for me everytime.. and sex everyday doesn't give sprem time to get strong. also heavier men are harder to try to get prego with< read that in good housekeeping.. Good luck
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 5:45 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• My sister keeps telling me to stop trying and just have fun and it will happen. Hope she's right and Good luck to you!!
    MissieB.

Answer by MissieB. at 6:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• This will be tough but try it. It has worked twice for us. No sex and your SO CANNOT masturbate for two weeks at least. The more he cums the LOWER his sperm count. You want him to build up his sperm count. My husband use to be an over the road truck driver. Our younger twin was having surgery in March 08 and my husband stayed out 6 weeks and basically drove every minute he could. He didn't masturbate or anything. His first night home, I got pregnant while on birth control.
    Try it. Make it a challenge. The longer he goes without cumming the greater the reward. Some thing for you. It could be fun. Good luck.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 5:15 PM on Nov. 15, 2009