any cowgirls around???(sex question lol)

my bf loves reverse cowgirl but i don't like it very much. i get all self conscious because he has my butt right there and plus it feels kind of funny. Do any of you ladies have any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you have the lights off? I also hate my butt but sometimes the reverse cowgirl feels so good I don't care! Plus it's not like your butt is in his face unless he has a really short torso. Plus ask any guy what he is thinking when he is having great sex and i'm sure the last thing he thinks is "My her butt is looking big!" He's probably thinking more along the lines of "Oh boy oh boy oh boy!" Try and work up to it, and keep the room dark for now.
    Anonymous

• It doesn't matter how you look. Guys that position because they get to watch the booty bounce up and down. lol. It turns them on even more. Besides, if you kind of lean foward, it will make all those dimples and imperfections smooth out. ;)
    Anonymous

• I meant guys LOVE that position
    Anonymous

• I get the same way... so i dont do that pos often. My DH has not stated a pref LOL! I say tho if he likes when you do that position that go for it girl :)
    Anonymous