• In the Spotlight:

Kathy Van Zeeland. Is She designer?

I was looking at some of her purses on QVC and some of them are cute but I am a designer hog and will buy only designer purses like Coach and Prada. So is she up there with them?

Ibelongtojesus

Asked by Ibelongtojesus at 6:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Shopping

• NO - she used to be much more popular a few years ago...hence QVC now I guess...
    absolutely not the same as coach or prada
    Stashdesign

Answer by Stashdesign at 10:06 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Thanks. I hate the crown thing on her purses but she had some without it.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 6:37 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• She isn't as high end as those names but pretty close...."hence QVC" nothing. Her purses retail for about $90 at stores like Macy's....and QVC, while she does have others that are more affordable.

I have 6 of her purses, her luggage set and I'm officialy a KVZ fanatic. I LOVE her items. And she is popular enough that many eBay sellers buy her purses at stores like Marshalls & TJ Maxx to re-sell for full retail value (purses are about $35-$40 at Marshalls with original tags of $90)!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:01 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I love her bags and I got one of her bags for 40.00 but not all of her bags have the crown on them. Amazon.com sells her bags.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 3:54 PM on Nov. 15, 2009