Will the H1N1 shot affect allergy testing?

I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow and ask, but just wondered if anyone knew on here, so here goes. I have a nine year that is going for allergy testing on Monday, but she is scheduled to get her shot at school on Monday. We just scheduled the shot, and I just realized a little while ago, that both appointments are scheduled on the same day. So do I need to cancel the allergy appt. She really needs the shot, since She's asthmatic, so she's getting it that day regardless. Does anyone know???

wmjsease

Asked by wmjsease at 6:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Health

• It has egg in the vaccination. SO, if you are allergic to any ingredients in the vaccine, avoid it. Discuss this one with the doc. My friend just went & learned her & her son are allergic to EVERYTHING. If you & ther kid are going in together, there shouldnt be any problem. GOOD LUCK!
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 1:40 AM on Nov. 13, 2009