Why do men do what they do and am I able to get passed it

I am in a realtionship and 4 months pregnant my boyfriend recently cheated on me, with a coworker of his, after I caught him I ended up leaving and he begged me to come back and I did then I caught him still messaging her and a few days ago he did it again cause I had my doubts about them so I had called her to ask, but now she is trying to keep every way to keep closer to him jobwise she moved up to the spot where he aorks she made a fake facebook page and added him but he wont delete her till he knows its her, I know its her cause she didnt remove the email address with her name. I just want to know does it look like this relationship will end cause I feel like I cant take it anymore I feel like she will never stop and the more me and him fight I feel he will go back to her. PLEASE GIVE SOME ADVICE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Hun I think that you need to sit down and talk to him if he LOVES you And respects you he will stop talking to her, and delete her from ANY page. As well as stop texting her. It is not okay to cheat! you are worth more than that! You are pregnant and have to worry about the baby not him, and some "homewrecker" ( that is nicely put) If he really needs you in his life he will listen to your wants and your needs! I would not put up with that. Good Luck if you ever need someone to talk to you can request me
    CrystalPmom2

Answer by CrystalPmom2 at 7:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I would say leave him.. but the decision is yours to make.. once a cheater is always a cheater. its just best to walk away now.
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 8:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• All i have to say to you is he cheated on you once and he will cheat on you again, again, again you took him back once he thinks that he can do whatever he wants and you will be there to take him back. You have a baby to worry about now and you need to keep yourself safe for this child that is in your belly what if he catches something and brings it home to you. The women may change but HIV or AIDS don't go away. Think about this unborn child and yourself he is a loser and you are better then that go and pack his shit or your shit and leave is cheating ass FOR GOOD.

Anonymous

• I don't really know the ins and outs of the situation. I have had my share of cheating boyfriends and so forth. I had a high school boyfriend that would call me and tell me he loved me and then turn around and tell ppl that I was the one calling him and still wanting to be together. Even after I was married he called me. I believe that at this time he was seeing someone very seriously. I would not put all the "blame" on the ow because he maybe encourageing her and telling her lies. I am sorry that this is happening to you at such a vulnerable time in your life.GL
    Anonymous

• get out of the situation if things r this way now think what it will be like a year from now
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 8:23 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Can you really ever trust him? That is why I divorced my ex-husband I knew I would never be able to trust him again. It only took once for me and I was gone. Now I have a great husband and a beautiful son.
    Anonymous

• Men do what they do because there are women who will put up it. A woman needs to have drawn herself some boundaries before she ever gets involved with a man. She needs to know in advance what she will and will not tolerate. She also needs to spend some time learning how to determine of a man is of good character or if he's a jerk to begin with. Too many women ignore all the signs of bad character until after it is too late, and then it becomes crystal clear. Good character is marked by honesty, commitment, trustworthiness, dependability, loyalty, kindness, consideration of others. Bad character is demonstrated in lying, stealing, sneaking around, being inconsiderate. No woman has the power to change a man's character. Once she has made a baby with him, she either has to accept him the way he is or she has to raise her child by herself or place it for adoption. I think you chose a man of poor character and I am sorry.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• This is a really hard situation! your pregnant with his baby and I'm sure you love him! It's really hard because you put all your love and trust in this person and he gives you nothing but grief in return! He obviosuly still texts her, maybe talking to him and her will help settle things but be prepared for both scenarios.......... if he choses her or if he choses you! Either way you don't need a man to raise a baby. I know it's mostly everyones dream to have their partner. I've struggled with my husband/ baby's dad! I've gone through being a single parent to being a family! I obviosuly liked being a family but I was able to get by and do just fine as a single parent! He's missing out not you! You have to be strong and if hes not gonna step up to the plate, make sure you do! the best mom I know is a single parent and her son loves her never asks about his dad!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 12:41 AM on Nov. 13, 2009