its hard for me to take you seriously when you dont have a real pic in your profile pic, its the cartoon create-a-mom

seriously, i dont have a problem with the cartoon create a mom as your profile pics but i just cant take you seriously when you answer a question...idk why

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Can you take my picture seriously?

Sometimes I think it looks goofy
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 8:57 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Well that's how you feel. I can't take you very serious when your anons.
    Anonymous

• what is your question please
    Anonymous

• the question is i wonder if some of you feel the same?
    Anonymous

• This is not a question.

and often times (but not always) i can't take anon posters seriously either. After all, you don't even have a real pic where your avatar should be. just a stupid question mark.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 8:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• haha no. I don't take people with "trying to look sexy to a bunch of moms" pics seriously. If someone has an image for a pic, they just want their privacy or are selfconsious. moms trying overtly to look sexy seem insecure and immature.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 8:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Some of us don't use a "real picture" for the sake of our family's safety and/or privacy. I use a real picture, but not of people - mine are typically nature shots, sometimes something cute I pulled off of somewhere that matches my background.
    Anonymous

• At least being anon is honest. Anyone can make up a screenname and pick a photo from the internet. There are some high and mighty thinking of themselves people who have no info on their profiles and they like to point fingers at answers by people who prefer to be anon. I say it's one and the same. You don't know anyone on the internet. It's all made up. Anon or photo from anywhere is all the same thing.
    Anonymous

• I don't post my picture on the internet. Too many bad things happen since there are not always honest people looking at these pictures. I chose the loggerhead turtle because NC has so many turtle sanctuaries and turtly beaches with the hachling watches during the egg laying seasons. Since I am from and still live in NC, I thought it just fits. If you look at me and see a turtle, well, ok.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:10 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• My avatar is a picture from my wedding photos. A good friend of ours took pics of everything and I thought it was pretty. I don't really pay attention to what others have. What I do ignore are really long answers to questions..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2009