How do I move back home?

I'm moving back home. Problem is I dont have a clue what I'm doing. I'm not taking any furniture, I only have a bedroom and a bathroom's worth of stuff. But I'm still panicing.

I leave in less than a month. I don't know where to start. What should I pack first? What should I pack last? Where can I get boxes? Should I spend money on spacesaver bags? How do I take my beta fish with me?

So overwhelmed please help!!!!!

ParkPrincess

Asked by ParkPrincess at 8:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Travel

• you can get boxes at walmart. stick you beta fish in a Tupperware dish right before you're leaving...poke some holes in the top (lots) and make sure you don't tip it or freeze it in the car.

Pack what you definately want first and move from there.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Go early, and I do mean early in the morning when stores open and ask for boxes. This is when they unpack their goods and before the boxes get crushed. They're free and they come in all sizes. Also, you can buy them at walmart, Lowes, Home Depot, but check the grocery stores first. Pack what you won't need for the month first, then slowly as time gets closer to you moving as the days pass. Pack all but a two weeks worth of clothes. You can wash anything over again and it's easier then packing a months worth of clothes at the last minute.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:41 AM on Dec. 9, 2009