how can you tell if your perganat?

Last month my period was late by 2 days or more so I took a test. It came out a faint postive so i took another and it came out negative. That should be easy expect that i have pains in my stomache and i keep feeling sick like im gonna throw up and going to the bathroom alot. My co-workers keep saying that im pregnant and saying "look how your eating?" but I don't know what to think or do. please me

baby4me86

Asked by baby4me86 at 8:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Go to the Dr
    Anonymous

• Did you ever get your period or was it just late by two days? Usually when you are pregnant your period doesn't come at all, but there are exceptions. Really the only way to know is set up an appt with a GYN and have them test. We can't tell whether you are or not over the internet.
    Anonymous

• how can you tell if your perganat?

What????

Anonymous

• ok look, if you may be procreating, please at least spell pregnant right. you weren't even close. it scares us. take another test, get a blood test from the dr. its more likely to false negative than false positive. try a first response test.
    Anonymous

• When you can actually spell the word "Pregnant" correctly! lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 8:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• K i get wat ya are saying but to the question did i have a my period or just late? well i only bleed 4 2 days only it was not heavy at all
    baby4me86

Answer by baby4me86 at 8:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• take another test. brand name not one from the dollar store(dollar store ones are not reliable)
    Anonymous

• Doctor. Have them do a blood test. No other answer can help you.
    Anonymous

• go to the clinic and take a pregnancy test.. thats the sure way.. and if you are pregnant its better to be seen now and get good prenatal start rather than wait till way later.
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 9:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• dollar store tests work just fine. take another test! go to the doctor! nobody on here can tell if you are really pregnant or not!
    Anonymous