Has anyone ever smoked salvia

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha. I"ve been with a few people while they were doing it but I never participated. They all just sat there like nothing was wrong, but they all told me it was a serious trip. I don't like hallucinogens, so never tried it, but all these people seriously tripped for a few mins.
    Anonymous

• nasty nasty stuff.... tastes like your smoking leather shoes.... yuke and i don't think it does anything.

yuck
    Anonymous

• I had a friend who did it and said it was the most intense 11 minute trip of his life. He was playing a video game and died and came out of it as he was turning his coffee table over and throwing his stuff around in a rage lol. And this is the chillest kid you'd ever meet.

I vowed never to try it after that lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:51 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• wow lol just wondering. My friend said they bought some from the ocean!
    31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Huh? I smoked Marlboro. But I smoke NOTHING now. Why would anyone want to smoke that?
    Anonymous

• Yea a few years ago i did i took a hit and as soon as i blew it out the room started tilting like on a boat and i fell on the bed and closed my eyes and when i opened them i thot i was in a mental institute and all i saw were stripes of colors and i tried crawling off the bed and my friends kept pullin me back on the bed and i tried like 3 times and finally felt myself fall off but it felt like i was drunk and then i started seeing my friends face in the distance and then it all got foggy and then i got really hot like burning up and then i could see clearly again i was just hot and my tongue felt tingly but it only lasted 15 min my step dad did it w his friend and when he came to he was on the coffee table swimmin threw a book lol u r suppose to do it alone and in the dark and use it to help u meditate
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 9:12 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• i have smoked alot of things in my life and never heard of salvia??? what the hell is it???
    Anonymous

• Sheesh, sounds pretty scary to me.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• What is that? Is it that fake pot they sell in "High Times"?
    Anonymous