Would you relocate just to find love?

I live in a small town and there are no men available around... seriously. I love living here and never want to leave. I have a great job and all of my family lives here... we are very close. It's just sad because I can never see me finding the love of life while living here. I mean, is love that important? This is where my questions comes to play... would you relocate to find love?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Aren't there other towns close by? Even within like 30 miles? I lived in a tiny town too, and many of the romance seekers I knew went to the nearby towns to find love. You don't have to relocate. And, you can search for love online before deciding where to move, if that's the route you want to go. I met my husband online (we were discussing our favorite books on the author's website) when iw as 15. He moved from NY to CO to be with me.

Yes, love is that important, but I don't think you need to be in such a hurry.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• The closest town is 3 1/5 hours away :(
    Anonymous

• I would only locate if I was married and my DH was transfered. You have to do what is best for you and not make huge changes just because you want to find a guy. Look around --there must be one or two???? LOL.
    Anonymous

• No, if it's such a great place to live, then stay there. Your Mr. Right may just move in one day.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I relocated because I found love (my Husband and I met online, He was in GA and I was in NM). You should do whatever makes you happy..or try looking online! ha.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 9:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• well i'm married now... but i might have considered it in life. if it is that important to you, and you want to, then i say go for it!
    lilianasmom1116

Answer by lilianasmom1116 at 9:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I don't want to but I think it will be the only way to find love.
    Anonymous

• I would have considered it if I hadn't found my husband, oddly enough, in a small crappy town that we quickly moved away from.
    Anonymous