My little ponys in the bath tub?

Do u think my little ponys in the bath tub?

What toys do u let in the tub other than the "tub toys"?

four2bmws

Asked by four2bmws at 9:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I played with my My Little Ponies in the tub. It ruines their hair. So make sure your kids don't care about the hair before they do it, and then designate a few for bath time and keep the rest for "land time" lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:20 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Get the seahorse ones for the tub! I played with them in the tub when I was little.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• My girls play with these in the tub. Anything plastic, tends to go in the tub. I don't get it. The hair gets all ruined, and they don't look good when they are dry anymore. But whatever gets them to get in the tub and get clean.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 9:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• my dd puts hers in there all the time, i let her put shampoo on their hair and wash it, it's not as nappy when we do that
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2009