Natural birth Makes it wider???

My bf is telling me he feel mine is wider now and thinks his thing is smaller now and wants to buy me a vibrator to satisfy me what exactly is he trying to say? Will my v will go back to it's pre pregnancy state? What I can do satisfy him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I had four kids all natural vaginal child births. My youngest is now 19 so it's been a long time since I had a baby, but believe me, it all snaps right back into shape! Maybe it takes a little more time for some women, depending on them and also on the child they had and how their body reacted, but it all goes back to the same shape. I do think it was rude of him to say that, but men don't always understand and are shocked when they watch their woman have a child. I also think it was good that at least he was trying to come up with a solution that would keep you satisfied, even if it was a stupid thing to say, he tried. Tell him not to worry, you will be back to the exact same way you were before the baby it just takes a little bit of time.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 7:00 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Get a new boyfriend... That's just rude!
    Anonymous

• You can do kegal exercises. The vagina is incredibly elastic, and will return to it's prepregnant state. Sometimes the labia stay stretched a little bit, but the vagina itself goes back with a little exercise.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• wtf? you were stretched to the max pusing out a big ole baby head, no it's not going to be as tight as it was before you had the baby, what an asshole, i'd just tell him maybe his dick is shrinking
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• lol not pusing, pushing but pusing does kinda make sense even though it was a typo :)
    josiesmommy00

• I had 2 vaginal births and I am just as *ahem* tight as before being preggers. lol Did you wait the whole six weeks to give yourself time to heal properly? I heard ppl say that they didn't wait and they have gotten looser in that area
    DaGoodLife

Answer by DaGoodLife at 10:02 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I have had four babies all natural births...And i was doing really pretty good until I had #4 in January...She really did a number on me!! so yes its normal... just do your keel's!!!

scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• The vagina automatically returns to its normal state.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 10:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I'd get a new bf.. what a jerk for saying that. Just tell him his penis has gotten smaller and it doesn't do anything for you anymore, LOL!
    Anonymous

• It makes it wider for a while, but it has to have time to go back to normal, which can take a while. I did kegels religiously after my daughter was born, and after about 2 months, when we started having sex again, hubby said mine felt tighter than before. I'd kick him to the curb, he sounds like an ass.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2009