what can i eat at disney world and still stick to my diet

I am going to cheat a little afterall it is vacation, but are there any ideas out there on healthier foods?

jnthn949

Asked by jnthn949 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Travel

• OMGd stay away from the Bakery on main street.I still dream about the ginormous cinnamon Buns
    boogernoodle

Answer by boogernoodle at 10:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• most places have healthy selections. I hope you can tell what they are. salads, veggies, grilled chicken and fish. The Land is a great place to eat fresh veggies- they grow their own and have a back lot tour for anout 15$ persperson that shows how the hydroponic gardens work. It is very cool along with the little boat ride. This is at Epcot.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• They have salads and wraps and grilled chicken selections. I believe that you can go to the Disney website and look at what the different restaurants offer, that way you can have an idea of which ones to try and which ones to avoid. Steer clear of the McDonalds french fry stands =)
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 8:29 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• yep we just went over the summer. They have salads. And I had to track down a place that served veggie wraps cause my oldest is a vegetarian.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:41 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• It is very easy to eat healthy at Disney. If you ever have a question just ask a cast member & they will most likely either be able to tell you themselves or have a chef come talk to you. Disney deals with many different diets, food allergies & issues daily. Also before you go check out allears.net they have menus from many eateries listed so you can get an idea of what you options will be.
    PrincessBoo

Answer by PrincessBoo at 10:40 AM on Nov. 16, 2009