stupid cat

pissed all over the place, it's on her litter box and in the floor beside it, wtf? i'm really starting to hate this cat, dh wanted it so he can clean it up when he gets home..oh and i think it peed on my towels too *grr*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Pets

• i hate my husbands cat too. He pukes all over the place and i know he does it on purpose. He gets all bent out of shape when he doesnt have food in his bowl and regergitates what was in his belly. I leave it for my husband and i refuse to feed the fatso. He weighs like 18 pounds. He also eats plastic, toys, straw, silk...UGH! I just get so agrivated with him. Bash me all yall want to but.i'm not an animal abuser...ive honestly always had a love for cats but i really don't get along with this one. He is just nasty..and i hate the way my husband is so defensive about him puking saying "he can't help it" but when my 2 yr old nephew spills something on the carpet and i say its an accident my husband gets all bent out of shape thinking he can help it....um, can you say hypocrite?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Maybe the cat has a bladder infection.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 10:02 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Pet owners have a responsibility to take care their animals. This poor cat is probably sick. Have you taken it into the vet? It could have a urinary tract infection, it could be diabetic or it could be having a stress issue so it needs to mark its territory. You need to be kind to this animal. Cats will also be upset if they have to share a litterbox with another cat. OR they will do these things if they feel their litterbox is dirty. Is it cleaned daily? Do you provide fresh litter. This post just upsets me.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 10:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• i'm not mean to her, i just don't like her peeing in the floor beside the litter box, yes dh cleans it every day and puts new litter ever 3-4 days... i'm not much of a cat person but i'm trying for dh and dd, she just irks me b/c of the pee in the floor and she chewes up the phone wire all the time
    Anonymous

• You "won't feed the fatso" and you say you aren't an animal abuser. This is so offensive I can't even find the words. Cats who have the anxiety of not having regular feedings will gorge themselves and then they will throw up. They also have hairballs. Its a fact of nature. Before anyone else gets a cat, think about it carefully. There are people who shouldn't be allowed to have pets. There shouldn't be a competition between children and pets. Oh I need to stop now.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 10:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I wouldn't call her a stupid cat if you have not taken her to the vet. There are many reasons why a cat will do this. Maybe she has a bladder infection or is producing to many struvite Chrystals in her urine and can't help it. I had a cat that was peeing all over the house before she was diagnosed with a condition where she produced to many Struvite chrystals and really had no control. Was i annoyed? Sure i mean who likes having urine all over the house but she was sick and once she was diagnosed we treated her.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 10:15 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• this cat has regular feedings...i would say 24/7
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• our other cat ...i feel so sorry for because i have to take her a plate of food in the bedroom and feed her by herself so he doesnt gobble it all up. He wont allow her to eat
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• and yes....i would put my child before any animal anyday. My sons asthma and allergies are so bad and we are having him tested next week and if i find out its these cats its gonna be 1 sad day for my husband
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• "I leave it for my husband and I refuse to feed the fatso". quoted from your post.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 10:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2009