THE SAME QUES KINDA ABOUT WHY DO MEN DO WHAT THEY DO

Ok I got a few answers from all u ladies thank you very much, I just have a lil prob I moved up here from another state to start a "life" with him and now its all screwed up I do feel that once the trust is gone it is hard I dont have anyone up here and my job is not good enough to let me pay rent and bills and I do have 2 other kids and the one on the way, I feel like I want to get out I just dont know where to start cause my kids love it here even though if it was up to me I would go back but I cant cause they are safer here, but I am very ubhappy just because I feel I cant trust him and what hurts the most is I love him so much and this was supposed to be a fresh start for us when we came here... I just dont know where to start to get away I am not happy...

DeeDee01981

Asked by DeeDee01981 at 10:14 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• First off to you and ALL THE MOMS out there. You all set yourselves up for this mess by being so damned dependent on a man. Seems like most women on here will do anything she has to to keep a man or get a man. That's crap. You are a woman... You can do it. Leave the jerk and start a life on your own. There are agencies out there designed for this type of scenerio... because all too often it happens to women. Please don't be stupid and believe the crap he has to say. He's a liar and a cheater and you all would be better off without him!!
    Anonymous