How can I get over laziness?

Ladies- My Husband is on my last nerve. I love him don't get me wrong. I have no doubts in my marriage and we are very commited to each other , but i just feel like leaving for a week or longer.( which won't happen because we have 2 kids. 1 toddler and 1 pre teen ) and letting his perfect little world fall apart around him. I do every thing and I know being a woman we can handle a million things in one day and still find time for a good blog and a cup of tea, but I am getting burnt out. What I mean is I handle everything in my house, the kids appointments, the groceries, the oil changes , the lawn ( he mowed it twice this year) , I have to call my sisters boyfriend for big things, now my hubby does help out when I ride his butt. He does help with certain stuff but it's just not enough to help me, I work full time and I am just getting burnt out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• sit him down and have a serious talk....my dh wasn't much help until i talked to him, now he's better, not great, but better
    Anonymous

• If I want my DH to do something I just tell him what I want him to do around the house. Why don't you start making up a list for him. Give it to him and tell him you need these things done.

Answer by louise2 at 10:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2009