just a statement...its okay to be frustrated with your pets.

It does'nt make you an animal abuser.

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 10:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Pets

• no it was my post and so what if she don't like the damn cat?
    Anonymous

• lol i agree
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Yes its okay. I feel bad because after I had my son, I dont have the patience for my dog. :( But he has been doing sneaky things like getting into the garbage, and having a baby and SO to deal with, I too sometimes get frustrated. As long as your not abusing your animal, its ok to get annoyed by them. lol
    Anonymous

• Thank you cause my yapping cocker spaniel is about to drive me batty. :o)
    Dawn4175

Answer by Dawn4175 at 10:38 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• sure it is okay to get frustrated but when you refuse to feed them because you are frustrated that can be considered abuse. I have a cat that will vomit if she does not have access to food at all times because of her stomach it has nothing to do with getting even with me. She also gets hairballs not worth getting frustrated about
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 10:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I agree. I have this 15 year old male Chihuahua named Joe. He is mostly blind. I have to leave him in the kitchen, because he pisses and shits on the carpet like it's grass. he wakes me up at night to go outside. I told my DH we have a baby in the house again. He is getting on my last nerve. I didn't know dogs lived so long. I told my DH. He is the last for a long time. but I love him to dath though:)

Answer by louise2 at 10:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• okay so do consider not feeding an 18 pound cat that already gets 3 meals a day...who vomits it up and begs for more..abuse? I do not feed him after he vomits it up...he does it when his food bowl gets empty and he only does it bcuz he wants more food in his bowl...we were told to only feed him 3 light meals a day because he is over weight. My hubby feels sorry for him and gives in but i refuse to feed him. I also refuse to clean his puke and leave it for my husband. Does anyone consider this animal abuse?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• i know what a hair ball is and i know what puke is
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• lifes a dance ...that wasnt my post.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• ...and i've already heard your opinion
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2009