Do I need therapy?

I am obsessed over men. I find one and I think about him all the time. He wants to have sex with me that's it but I'm not that kind of person. He is my ex's best friend so I see him a lot bc they live together and I hang out with my ex. I lay awake creating fantasies in my head and I can't stop!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Health

• OP- I was like this in high school, I was always depressed bc the guy I liked didn't like me. Once I got married I was a little better but still obsessed some.
    Anonymous

• Yes...you need to seek professional help. Just kidding! Try not to set yourself up like this because it'll only hurt you more. You're setting these guys up on pedastals and when or if you ever get the real thing, it's going to be a disappointment for you.
    jessflynn

Answer by jessflynn at 11:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Yes.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:27 AM on Nov. 13, 2009