What is on your christmas list?

I am making my list for my husband... I have a new mixer, slippers, this canvas photo thing I found on site... I cant think of anything else...even though I know as soon as he buys my gifts, i will remember lol.

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 10:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A HUGE stainless stock/sauce pot and a big huge stainless steel skillet. My good ones, I have had for YEARS and it's time for an update. I want these things no matter and they aren't cheap, so I figured I'd just ask for it for Christmas. I do also need new slippers, but I won't let him pick those!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:02 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Money...and a job that lets me stay home longer so I can be with my son. But really, I get to stay home with him now I'm just completely broke and have to have assistance. I want to earn an income so I can go off assistance and take care of him myself.

Oh, and I want a new wardrobe since I'm now even smaller than I was before I got pregnant!!
    jessflynn

Answer by jessflynn at 11:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• My husband and I don't exchange gifts. I buy whatever I want and so does he. Although I'm a bit of a shopping addict and tend to buy way, way more than he does. Mostly jewelry, clothes, shoes, and kitchen stuff. I can't think of anything I want.

jessflynn, awesome. I wish I could say the same!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I'm a grown adult. I don't make Christmas lists. I usually don't get anything for Christmas. Last year I got only what the 3 older kids picked up at their Secret Santa thing (a plaque, a pen and a keychain).
    Earlier this week I found the box set for a favorite TV show on sale so my husband said to pick it up. That's my Christmas present for this year. I'm already enjoying it.
    And my birthday is a couple weeks before Christmas. I don't get anything for that either. Or for our anniversary. Or Mother's Day. I really don't care any more. It's just more stuff.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:36 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I usually don't get anything or we get a mutual gift but sometimes he tries and doesn't know what or his parents ask and don't know what to get so I have one this year finally: a new digi cam ours is awful., a new mp3 player I hate iPod so I want another Zen Creative like the one I had but they have a newer one out, running shoes & athletic gear
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 12:03 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• my hubby asked me the other night what I would like for Christmas. There isn't anything I really need, so I told him to take our kids out shopping, give them each some money and have them pick out something for me. Knowing that they were thinking of me makes me happy, when they see me happy makes them happy, and I love to see what they think I will love. As for what he gets me, I suggested he go to bath and body works or something like that and pick out some yummy smelling lotions and soaps for me.
    ZakTuffMavsMom

Answer by ZakTuffMavsMom at 6:21 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I would like a new dishwasher, which I already know we are getting after the new year :)
    I would like a new camera and for lots of snow. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:27 AM on Nov. 13, 2009