Has anyone had a Video that has been considered for an episode of Americas Funniest Home Videos?

If so, what actually happens in this process??

I sent one in a month ago and I got a call last night from someone letting me know that my video was being considered. I have to send all the paperwork in and then it'll go from there.

So, I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with it????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, but that is exciting and pretty damn cool! I hope you get be on the show! Good luck! Do you have the vid posted here on CM? or are you keeping it a secret until you see what happens? either way that is real cool!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Yeah, I was excited! Now, it would be great if they found it to be one of the top 3 videos of the show it may be on. That's to win 10K, 3K, or 2K. =) Unfortunately, one of the rules is you have to take the video off anywhere that it is posted.
    Anonymous