is it stalking

if you look at someone facebook/mspace page once or twice a week can it be considered stalking?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No...if someone's doing it to you, then just set your profile to private and only allow your friends to view your page. If you're doing it to someone then...get a life.
    jessflynn

Answer by jessflynn at 11:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I wouldn't think so as you are able to set profiles to private, as the PP stated. And there is no way anyone can find out if you do look at their site a few times a week, unless, of course, you're telling everyone.
    Anonymous

• Lol no...it can only be stalking if you standing outside of their house with binoculars and a camera.....lol

chanel0709

Answer by chanel0709 at 11:26 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I figure if they let me be their friend then they must want me to look. Like right now. I just updated the page again and see there's not a new note on their wall! I could do this all night I'm not going to though, I won't. I don't have a problem I just want to know what they're doing!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 11:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• no
    Anonymous

• no i do it do to my sons father and his new wife

that how i found out he got married on a day he was a no show for babies dr appt

liadotwtd

Answer by liadotwtd at 1:00 AM on Nov. 13, 2009