Blastoff???

Has anyone heard of Blastoff? What is it? Can you actually make money from it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• it seems to be a scam...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Google it and read everything you can about it's pros and cons. If there are bad things about it out there, someone will have written something somewhere.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:50 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Yeah, I have heard of them, But after looking in to it, I'm really not thrilled. It is legit! They partnered with a number of companies including PPL, but I just don't see any real money making potential with that program.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:41 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Its a site that Pre-Paid Legal Associates give out, what it is is ahopping and rebates, yeah they will pay you.

Its mostly for the Pre-Paid associate, cause when someone buys legal services of the site, they get commision for theur business(not you) unless you becamee a PPL associate.

So basically you hand out free sites for them so they can make commission you will never be eligible for unless you join.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:50 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• ya i have people on my facebook trying to get me into it..but i dont beleive there is an upfront fee..but im still trying to understand it
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Basically, it is FREE to join. One good feature about it is that there is a MALL for online shopping (with 400 retail stores to choose from). When YOU shop, you get CASH BACK, when others you invite (from email list/social network list etc.) shop, YOU make money off of their purchases as well. Hey every penny counts, right?

Yes, PPL is one part of it and you can really make some good money doing it, but you DON'T have to. You can just be with BLASTOFF!!!
    aloha03

Answer by aloha03 at 5:19 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• i joined but it confused me more than helped me then i found this. Its called The Bar and Yes you do make money at this one.
    • No Surveys
    • No GPT Offers
    • No Scams
    • No Sales
    • No Interviews
    • No Phone Work
    • No Inventory
    • No Parties
    • No Cost!!!
    The Power Bar!
    The PowerBar is the newest advertising system on the internet and is already being saught for use by some of the worlds top ad companies. But unlike companies like Google or Yahoo that just want you to see their ads, The Power Bar will PAY YOU to view ads.
    So lets see here...
    The company will do all the sales...
    And there is no cost!
    What do you have to loose?
    If you can commit just a few mins a day, join now!

http://59247.powerbarclub.com

It is so simple just 5-10 minutes a day and you get paid, you can work more if you want but you do n
    WAH_Mama

Answer by WAH_Mama at 8:47 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I've been working at home for over a year and I've been able to find some successful jobs working at home as an independent contractor, I got some information through this site and I've gotten a lot of help try visiting the site and give them a try, they may be able to help you out if your trying to build your own business, I know they've help me. :)
    http://www.wahmjobfinder.com/livelonger
    WAHMLivingHappy

Answer by WAHMLivingHappy at 11:51 PM on Nov. 16, 2009