Return of nausea in 24th week.

I had morning sickness for the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. A few days ago it returend. Regardless of what or how much i eat and drink I feel nauseaus all the time. I have recieved the Flu vaccination, so I am sure that is not what I am experiencing. Is this common/what can I do to try to alleviate these symptoms. Thank you for any and all advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have Zofranand it helps out ALOT cause it keeps me from getting sick but as for the naseua I just kinda deal with it. Things I've done and it's helped----had it with all 3 pregnancies---are ginger ale cold, sprite with crackers, keeping my chapstick close to smell cause it would take my mind off of the nausea, gum, and then napping.
    hope you find something that works for you.
    me-n-mygirls

Answer by me-n-mygirls at 11:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I was sick til about week 16. I was fine for like 9 weeks and it came back in week 25. I'm now starting week 31 and still dealing with it. Sorry I cant help!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 2:44 AM on Nov. 13, 2009