Swollen feet since delivery

So, I delivered my little bundle of joy last Friday.

My question is regarding my feet. They have been EXTREMELY swollen since the delivery.
Does anyone have an idea what this is from?...and if I should be concerned?

Munchkin09

Asked by Munchkin09 at 12:24 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Just leftover fluids from the pregnancy. It will take a week or two to go down. Drink lots of water and try eating some cucumber, it's a natural diuretic.
    always_chris

Answer by always_chris at 12:25 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• it will go way i promise. i had the exact same problem it was so bad i couldnt walk. but it went away bout a week n a half to two weeks after delivery just give it time n prop them up n drink lots of water
    a.whaley38401

Answer by a.whaley38401 at 12:27 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• My feet were NEVER swollen UNTIL i gave birth, the IV was the culprit! It will go away in about 5 more days . CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• yup, my feet swelled up like balloons after delivery as well. it's from all the fluids. mine took about 2 weeks to go down. during those 2 weeks they just get getting worse and worse until they finally deflated! congrats to you on your new bundle of joy!!!
    laurenmason

Answer by laurenmason at 1:20 AM on Nov. 13, 2009