keep,abort,adopt

if you found out you were pregnant would you keep it, abort it, or put them up for adoption.

whats your reasoning behind it

loves_her_baby

Asked by loves_her_baby at 12:25 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• KEEP! I would be so excited :)
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:26 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Right now? if i found out i was pregnant right now it would be by immaculate conception. I haven't had sex sense July! lol

But if DH was home and we got pregnant we would keep it. That's our plan anyways!

I had an abortion once. I am 100% pro-choice but i personally will never have another abortion. If i was raped and found out i was pregnant, i would probably give it up for adoption, but i might keep it too. hard to say.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:28 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• SO NOT IN MY PLANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But no doubt i would keep our baby!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I have a boy and a girl and am very content. I really don't want another baby only because we have a lot of plans for our future which doesn't include another child, BUT if I found out I was pregnant today we would keep it:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:40 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Given my circumstances right now the likelihood of me getting pregnant are very slim, really none. Not only have I had my tubes tied (two clips on each tube) but I've also had an endometrial ablation, so I really have no lining in my uterus. Which means that if I were to get pregnant it would be very unlikely I'd be able to carry to term. I'd really have to talk with my Dr to see what my best option would be, if I was able to carry it to term I'd keep it for sure, and I'd probably try to carry it as long as I could, unless it was going to be dangerous for me. We already have one surprise baby (my youngest is a vasectomy baby).
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:52 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Abort. I'm happy w/ 1 and another would kill us financially. I want my DD to be an only child and have my full attention for at least a few years.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 2:31 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• i would keep it...cant wait to have another one..i love being a mom!! im against abortions..i think you should take care of your responsibilities..unless it was a case of rape or something major like that, i dont knw about some people, but i would not be able to keep a baby that was concieved under those circumstances, i dont think id be able to give it all my love...
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 4:55 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• if i were to find out i was pregnant right now, i think i would have to abort. i don't personally believe in abortions, but seeing as how it's only been 2 weeks since i gave birth to my first baby, there would be no way i'd be able to handle it. besides we haven't even tried sex yet.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 11:56 PM on Nov. 13, 2009