I have a man crush. Need to get over it!

Old family friends of my grandparents had a son who is 49 and has known me all his life. We're more like brother/sister (35 years old) than anything. But I've always had a semi-crush on him for fun. I'm married for 10 years with 2 kids and we just bought a house that is about 3 blocks from the family friend. I haven't seen him since his dads funeral early this year and took the kids to pop in to say hi. Had family news to share and wanted to see how he was doing and be a good friend and neighbor.

But He's CUTE and I walk away from this comfort of knowing him all my life and getting a hug from him is comforting and hearing him talk to me is comforting... even more so than my own husband.

I would NEVER act on this and the interest is not even reciprocal anyway... it's just an infatuation but it drives me crazy and then I'll forget.

Normal right.? Makes me feel like a girl still. :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Sure it happens all the time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I always get little crushes on other guys...I would never act on them...but sometiems they come as easily as dreaming about someone i havent seen in years lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:05 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I do not think it is anything wrong with that as long as you are in control. I think it happens all of the time. I know it may feel some what not correct because you are married and he is also. Just be careful.
    willsurvive

Answer by willsurvive at 1:08 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• be carefula nd ask yourself this question...if it were your hubby crushin on an old fam friend, or anyone...how would you feel? thats your answer :o).
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:26 AM on Nov. 13, 2009