Can married men become good friends to a single female?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I would never go for that with my husband, not that he would do that to me.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:09 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• My husband and i both have single opposite sex friends from before we were together. I don't reallly think anything of it. I know some people might not like it because of past cheating etc. but we have always been honest to each other and never had a problem with it.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:13 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• nope
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• ok why not is there a lack of trust with the man?
    if one says they trust their man but not the woman it takes 2 to tango....
    i completely trust my husband and he knows if a woman hits on him he needs to tell me but i know he wont do nothing in return
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 1:16 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• If you completly trust you husband, like 100%, then why not? I could care less if my husband had a female friend that was single. I know my husband would never cheat on me and i know that if he thinks she might have feelings for him that he would imediatly talk to me and her about it, even after that I wouldnt care. ITS ALL ABOUT TRUST!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 1:19 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• no, a married man's only CLOSE female friend should be his wife. and the female friend needs to back off...why does she need someone else's man to be her FRIEND anyway?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• its not just about trust, its about whats appropriate, and also about respect. the only "good" female friend my husband needs is me, unless its a friend for both of us together.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:23 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I thought the same thing until my hubby cheated on me with his "friend" . Married Men that want single female friends really want a playmate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I'd say no. What do they have in common with a single female anyway?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Absolutely they can. Been there. Done that. Was good friends with the wife, too.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:51 AM on Nov. 13, 2009