I am sick and tired and tired of being that way, but the problem is I am lonely. I can not meet any strong males, and if I do they are married. I am tired of that because that is no future. I want to know where is the respectful, strong, single males at. I do not want to grow old alone. What is a female to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• figure out who the hell YOU are, and what you want from YOUR life...then you wont worry about being alone because you will like yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Iknow who I am, and what I want and it is not being alone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Church. School. Work. This is where those men are. Go to those places.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:28 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• More important...stop worrying about whether you'll be alone. I met my husband when I decided it no longer mattered whether I married or not.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:29 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I have gone/went to those places no luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• The best men are at home usually, try joining a club. School and work are places to start. Start playing tennis, soccer, golfing, etc. if you enjoy those...Go to the library...

They're definitely not at bars though...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• You have to be PAITENT. You've heard the saying about watched pots? They don't boil.

There's NO NEED to rush. Work on YOU and being the absolute best person YOU can be. A god man will show when you stop looking so hard. Really.

Unless you're pushing 60, no worrying about being alone.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:34 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I am not worried about being alone. I just do not like that feeling. I am continuing my education so that take a lot of time. I am also a single parent, and that also takes a lot of my time. I have just have accepted the fact that it may not be meant for me to have the so called 'soulmate' thing right now. I have decided to take that so called extra energy, and start working out again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• You are shooing away the respectful strong single males. Maybe because they have kids already, maybe they aren't tall or good looking or make enough money. You are going for the easy pickin's and those men are so used to being chased after they never had to learn to treat a woman right. Until you learn to look beneath the surface you will continue to be used. This is what we're trying to warn you against.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Laugh out loud. I am not pushing 60 only 40. I am trying and going to work on myself. I have to be the best sort of speak. I also heard the saying if I am not happy with myself then how can I be with someone else. I have a child(single parent) and my education to finish up along with getting myself back into shape just to name a few. I think that is enough for me right now. I will be patient or learn to be patient and when the time is right for me I will be bless. I do thank you for the advice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Nov. 13, 2009