Do YOU hate that stupid f*ck*ng Barbie Christmas add at the top of the page?

i know i do. while the silly ball ornament is sliding from one side to the other the damn thing wont let me click on any of my tabs.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 1:24 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yep same here. it actually freezes for like 30 seconds and i cant click on tabs until it un freezes. I hate ad's in general!
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 1:27 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• LOL i feel the same, i've had to refresh the page a ton of times just to get it to go away!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:32 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I don't see Barbie. I've been watching and waiting and i have no idea what you are talking about? If i was you I would consider myself lucky I have that ugly quaker oat guy on the top of my page. Honestly, I would rather look at Barbie:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:36 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• sure. she's fine to look at. but the dumb b*tch wont let you do anything.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:51 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Maybe she's afraid you're trying to move in on the Quaker Oat guy so she's blocking you and any activity that may get you closer to him. Oh hell, I'm obviously tired and need to get some sleep. Have a good night ladies.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:58 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Would you rather pay for cafemom?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Wow! I thought I was the only woman on earth who actually thought the same thing and using the same words today "Stupid effin Barbie". I actually felt bad for thinking that because I thought the moms on here who have daughters think it is cute. I feel normal now.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 2:37 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• She's a bit of a sensory overload for me. Whenre loading wouldn't make her go away, I had to just walk away from the computer and try again later.
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 3:04 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I have never seen it.
    When posts were made about the dinosaurs ad it took a full month before it ever showed up on my computer.
    I wonder if certain ads are displayed at certain times of the day/night?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:24 AM on Nov. 13, 2009