My boyfriend is always wanting to have sex....all the time..i could be a hot mess and he always wants to do it...is this normal or am i just not apricative..he is 22 and we have 2 kids....

MaMaDukeS321

Asked by MaMaDukeS321 at 1:51 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ah. That last line. "He is 22."

Normal!

Give him a few years.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:56 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• lol...i guess its just my sex drive is horrible i had 2 kids befor i was 18 and my body is horrible...i have no self esteem that my be that it is just me...idk...because i llove him so much i just find myself not wanting to do it.....im to tired or dont feel good or bla bla bla....
    MaMaDukeS321

Answer by MaMaDukeS321 at 2:00 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• my dh will be 22 dec 10th.... He also wants sex alllllllllllllllllllll the time. Im pregnant right now and dont want it at all. I feel bad for not giving him sex as much as we used to but man he just wants it to much
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I agree.....if he is 22 years old.....that is totally normal. For you to be tired, etc., with two young children, that is also normal. I would suggest if you want your relationship with him to work, that you compromise. Work on your self esteem, get more rest and you will probably be more in the mood.
    Southernroots

Answer by Southernroots at 2:12 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Haha, mine is 23 and jumped me yesterday right after my workout. The "i'm sweaty and gross" line never works. It's a big jolt in my self-confidence though. If he thinks I look great when I think I look terrible then I figure I must be the one who's got it wrong.
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 3:07 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I don't think that ever changes, lol take it as a compliment!
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 8:24 AM on Nov. 13, 2009