Is revenge the answer?

I just recently discovered my dh cheated on me, Again.I checked his phone bill and found calls. He said he was at X but there are records of him calling X in time frame of when he claimed he was with him I tried confronting him discreetly by asking him questions about where and what they did together. anyhoo, a old friend of mine, wants me to go to a concert with him. There is ALOT of chemistry between us and has always been that way. I thought about it just to get even with dh, but then that makes me just as bad as dh. Does anyone else that has been cheated on ever get these thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• 2 wrongs never make a right. If you think that he is doing something behind your back then you confront him and tell him that you are leaving or he is leaving and that you arent going to put up with it. Plus if there is kids involved then its going to be harder. But us women should put our foot down and not let the "man" do things to us that arent right. After you are out of the relationship and you feel like you are ready to date then go ahead. But I wouldnt do anything with this other guy till I knew things between me and husband were done for good. Good luck
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 2:14 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Don't play high school games.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Leave him. He will keep cheating on you.
    Anonymous

• go with your friend. And then leave him.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 2:20 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Leave him. Don't try to get even. He's not going to change and the change you need is NOT to start acting like him. I'm sorry. Wait until you're out of this relationship before getting into anything with anyone else.
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 2:47 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• ps: the 'sorry' was for you having to deal with a cheating spouse. They suck a lot.
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 2:48 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Im not going to, because that makes me a lowlife like him. Its sweet temptation at the same time for revenge. But I firmly believe you reap what you sew. I was taught to respect myself, but yet I let others disrespect me. I don't understand
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Honestly most days I wish God would just end it for me. I hate this life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• wow anonymous 03:04 not a good idea.. I think as a woman we have to understand that the husband isnt then end of the world life goes on you have you love your self more then that.. to want to end ur life over a man.. hope you have a good friend of mom or sister to talk to...
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 3:09 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• meant - you have to love yourself more then that.. sorry
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 3:10 AM on Nov. 13, 2009