How can you tell the difference between feeling feverish due to a pregnancy symptom or you're sick because you're catching something?

I thought my morning sickness was finally going away. I haven't had one for almost a week now. Today it came in full force and now I'm feeling a bit feverish but I don't have a temperature.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, hot flashes can come with a normal pregnancy.
    You took your temp with a thermometer, you're not really coming down with a fever, no worries.
    Just sit it out~ drink a lot of water.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 9:09 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• You should not be feverish due to pregnancy. It isn't an illness.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I'm not asking or saying pregnancy is an illness anon :08. And your answer is not really helpful at all...thanks for trying to answer the question though.

I guess I should reword my question from the word feverish to hot flashes. I know some women do get them while they are pregnant as part of the pregnancy symptoms. But since I feel like I'm getting hot flashes that seems feverish to me without a temperature, I need to know if it's just my body adjusting or if It's something else so I can take tylenol or something before I do get sick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Nov. 13, 2009