period question?

my cycle is due on tuesday but i had some pain on last night it felt like a contraction could it be implantation cause i ovulated on the fourth of this month.
with the calulation i am 3weeks an 2days can you get a positive at three weeks?

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 7:25 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had my positive at 2 weeks !
    good luck
    jemmyeve

Answer by jemmyeve at 3:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• you can, but your best bet is to wait until you miss your period. I know it sucks to wait but thats the most accurate. You have a higher likelihood of getting a false negative if you test too early. Good luck!! Keep yourself as busy as possible to pass the time until your next expected period!!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 4:45 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• see i am supose to get my period on the 15th i havent had implation bleeding but i have had all the signs i tested today and got a negative. so im going to wait till i miss my period and test then test again about a week after i miss it.
    Wytegirl

Answer by Wytegirl at 9:21 PM on Nov. 13, 2009