What do you say to a Jehovah's Witness when they sneeze?

My husband works with a Jehovah's Witness, and she gives him a dirty look every time he says "God bless you". What you would you say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I say "Bless You" to everyone--I don;t care what someone's religion is! It's a common phrase. I mean no "ill-will" towards anyone and their "rules." Seriously, if someone has a bug up their butt about how I extend a general courtesy, they can go to Hell! LOL :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:34 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I say "gezundheit" to everyone. If they don't like it, that's their problem.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• "God bless you" with a smile.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:12 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• my aunt is a JW and it pisses her off everytime i say "bless you" after she sneezes... its funny.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I don't get it - don't JWs believe in God?
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 8:16 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_can't_you_say_bless_you_when_a_jehovah's_witness_sneezes

this link explains it all
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:37 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• because idk they are crazy psychos ugh i hate that i had to grow up in that religion, i wasn't able to celebrate holidays or do sports or go to school dances or hang out with the kids from school they are so separated they might as well just be a cult like the people in texas....i despise everthing about this religion, and i hate that my mom won't talk to me because i got shunned and she says that god is more important than her family OMG what a stupid brainwashing religion.
    sweet.lil.mama

Answer by sweet.lil.mama at 9:04 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• In Our Family, We say "Gesundheit", which literally means "in good health" (according to my German teacher in '03, haha)..We say it to each other and anyone who sneezes, and sometimes get funny looks. lol. Jehovah's Witnesses would hear it, too.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 9:08 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• How about "there she blows?" LOL. I work with one, and that's what we do.
    crystees_mom

Answer by crystees_mom at 9:29 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• They just say "Excuse me" - Why is it such a big deal?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:32 AM on Nov. 13, 2009