?

i started my birthcontrol saturday and i been feeling sick,is it the birthcontrol? is there anything i can do? i keep feeling like wanting to throw up,how long does it last?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I can take your body up to 3 months to get regulated to it. But the sickness should go away within 2 weeks. If it doesn't, I would call the doc.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:28 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Sounds normal for BCP. You might try morning sickness remedies.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 9:03 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Yes, more than likely it is. I would get terribly sick with all the types of pills (never ventured to try the others, got scared out of it!). I would thow up horribly and feel SO sick day and night. I couldn't eat anything and if I did i'd throw it up. HORRIBLE! I vowed never to take any hormone bc again!
    mychinababy

Answer by mychinababy at 9:22 AM on Nov. 13, 2009