sign of miscarrage?

Really really bad cramping that makes me stop in pain... but no bleeding just small white discharge? and feeling nauseous

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Maybe not. Could you have a urinary track infection?
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 8:35 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I cramped horribly (worse than period) for the first 8 weeks of my pregnancy. It was my uterus stretching to accomodate the baby. I would get worried if you started bleeding red or large clots of blood.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:45 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• i had a urinary track infection when i was about 4 months along...i was fine and just walking along and it hit me...i could'nt even walk...i had to go to the ER. I swore i was having a miscarraige b/c i had one before and i was scarred. With my miscarraige though i just bled...i cramped afterwards, i only thought i was having one b/c i was further along.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:58 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• How far along are you? I started having braxton hicks with DD as early as 14 weeks. White discharge is normal it's called leukorrhea. Feeling nauseous is pretty normal to, that is not just for the first trimester either for some. I was sick off and on my entire pregnancy! Both times!

If you are worried call you ob. they will either be able to for sure put your mind at ease or they will ask you to go ahead and stop by so they can look you over. Either way it is to soon to panic especially if there is no bleeding.---Good luck!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:19 AM on Nov. 13, 2009