Where did the time go?????

Is anyone else baffeled by the fact that its Nov 13??? Thanksgiving in 2 weeks...And Christmas in 6 weeks...Where the heck did this year go...I feel like it should still be July...Anyone else feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh, yes...I made a post almost identical to that on my FB yesterday...CRAZY!
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 8:42 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• tell me about it. i gave birth on oct 17th and i'm like holy sh*t my daughter is already going to be a month old. then i thought omg thanksgiving, christmas, new years... AHHH its all going to be here in a blink of an eye
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 8:51 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Personally, I'm still looking for the 2 weeks before my wedding, at that was 15 yrs ago. Time really has been flying. And I think it gets worse when your kids start school. It seems like yesterday that I dropped my oldest off at kinder and he's now nearly 1/2 way through the 6th grade.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:00 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I'd like to know, as well! My Son turned 2 in June..it's so hard to believe He's already so close to 2 1/2! Feels like it was last week, even with the fact that We moved in September.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 9:03 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I live in Ohio. I am still wondering where summer is. It never came this year. We went from spring to fall with no barn burner weather in between like we normally have. I hope winter goes by just as fast. I got ripped off this year. We have a pool and hardly got to use it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:33 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• The scary part is the older you get the faster it goes!
    Anonymous

• Phew! I thought I was the only one freaking out about time.
    Maybe we go into comas throughout the year and when we are "aware" we realize how fast time has sped by...lol.
    Yup, that's my story and I'm sticking with it. No way am I admitting I'm getting old....LOL!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2009