• In the Spotlight:

Christmas gift for a 18 month old Girl

I wanted to get my DD a play kitchen for x-mas but all the ones i have seen and liked say 3+ years.

Do you have any toy ideas for that age? that she can grow with?

LizaJayne

Asked by LizaJayne at 9:00 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• The Fisher-Price Grow With Me Play Kitchen is for ages 18 months up and you can get it at Amazon.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:34 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I am getting my 18 month old some of the Little People! She really love to play with those!
    nmercer

Answer by nmercer at 12:22 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• My daughter is 16 months and she loves my son's play kitchen! I ordered it from JCPenney last year... I put the kitchen in her bedroom closet so it fits snug and she can't pull it down on herself and she uses a small step stool to get to the microwave on the top. We just make it work for her size. Good luck!
    BrandiJean

Answer by BrandiJean at 1:14 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• My friends daughter got an Elmo kitchen type thing at 20 months and LOVED it - she loved to serve us "meals" and play like she was taking our order!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 1:25 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Fisher Price Laugh & Learn 2-in-1 Learning Kitchen

My 18 month old daughter loves this and it is big enough for her to love for a very long time it does all kinds of things and is GREAT for the price!!
    Kelly_Motherof2

Answer by Kelly_Motherof2 at 3:19 AM on Nov. 14, 2009