Stretch marks

Have any of u used something for stretch marks after pregnancy that actually works?

mzQ

Asked by mzQ at 9:05 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• vitamin E, they have creams and lotions but I found what works best is the capsles of vitamin E that you would take orally and bust them open and rub the oil all on the stretch marks. I had my tubes tied and on of my scars from that lightened up so much that I can't barely see it same as my stretch marks and I had them bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• The best product is the Avon Anew Clinical Stretch Mark Smoother go to www.youravon.com/dhullum and type in product number 350-073 if you decide to buy it use coupon code fsany at checkout for free shipping. I use this product myself and have had amazing results. I now recommend it to all of my pregnant friends and its been great for all of them too. Let me know if you have any questions!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 4:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• vitamin E, shea butter, and olive oil. they will never go away, but these help smooth them out
    jazzyjae

Answer by jazzyjae at 4:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2009