My 15 month old has a cold. Should I take her out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• depends on how sick she is! I watched my friends son yesterday, he and my son both have colds, but I took them outside literally for a few minutes so they could get some fresh air . if you have important errands to run, you have no choice but to take her. but dress her for the weather and try to make the errands quick. dont take her to any playgroups or to the park till she feels better!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:46 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• i wouldn't unless you have too.
    Rebeccaroe

Answer by Rebeccaroe at 9:09 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Runny nose? Or fever? Fever stay in, runny nose go out!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:14 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• If the weather is nice and you need to go some places where there is no danger of making others sick or you just want to get out of the house that isn't a problem. If the weather is bad it's better to keep her in. Sometimes I feel better if I get out of the house when I have a URI.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:20 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I'm in the same boat. My 2 yr old woke up with a cold this morning (again). My view is that as long as he's feeling up to it, we go outside. I won't take him out if the weather is really nasty. However, I do avoid places where he can get others sick.
    momofryan07

Answer by momofryan07 at 9:51 AM on Nov. 13, 2009