maybe tmi. wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

i was wondering if any one else has had this happen. My hubby and i BD 3 times in a day in a half the day, afterwards i started bleeding just spotting on the second day it was like a very light period but enough to need a tampon its just spotting when i'm in bed but a light period when i'm up moving around. This is happening in the middle of my cycle i'm not due for it until nov 22 and i should have ovulated on nov 8. the spotting started on nov 6 and is still happening the first day i got a little back ache but nothing that required midol. So has anyone else had this happen its a first for me. We weren't really vigorous or anything. I have had spotting after BDing before but nothing continuous like this.

mbaker331

Asked by mbaker331 at 9:36 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Health

• Sorry, I know it must mean sex but what does BD actually mean?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• baby dance
    mbaker331

Answer by mbaker331 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• You should give your doctor a call and let them know that your are spotting/bleeding mid cycle. It can signal a number of things that could cause a problem for you later. Good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:19 AM on Nov. 13, 2009